The Village of Putley in Herefordshire

Putley Parish Hall

The hall, built in 1931, consists of a large main hall with raised stage, a small bar, kitchen, lavatories and lobby. Disabled access is by the rear fire doors and there is a lavatory for the disabled.

Outside is a lawned area ideal for summer events and a car park.

  • Main hall capacity 100
  • Bar area 20
  • Kitchen with cooker, tea urn, fridge, microwave, plate warmer.
  • Chairs and tables for 100
  • Crockery, cutlery and glasses for 100
  • Performing Rights Licence
  • Premises Licence

For bookings contact on Josephine Felton 01531 670425

  • Hire charge £10.00 per hour
  • Putley residents £7.00 per hour

Committee & Trustees

Mrs J Crompton (Julie)
Trustee (WI appointee)
Mrs J R Felton (Josephine)
Secretary and Treasurer
Mr J Herbst (Jake)
Parish Council Appointee
Mr N Stanier (Norman)
Trustee
Mr N Sweet (Nigel)
Chairman
Mr K Trehearne (Ken)
Trustee
Mrs P Trehearne (Pam)
Trustee (Parochial Church Council appointee)
Ms. M. Hastilow (Mary)
Trustee

Putley Parish Hall is a registered charity, number 520977.

The new roof was fitted in 2019

The new roof was fitted in 2019

WI events at the hall prove very popular

WI events at the hall prove very popular